Jo's BlueBerry Farm
3000 Hahn-Scott Road ~ Mount Pleasant, North Carolina 28124
Please call before coming to make sure there are no unforeseen closings. Here are our hours:
|Tuesday:||8 am to noon*|
|Friday:||8 am to 2 pm*|
|Saturday:||8 am to 2 pm*|
*Please call before coming, space is limited and we have lost some bushes. Patch is also subject to early closer to weather or other conflicting conditions. Thanks for your patience.
A port-a-john will be available onsite.
Our farm is in Mount Pleasant, North Carolina, a short distance from Charlotte. We are 2 hours east of the mountains, 2 hours west of the beach, and 15 miles from Lowes Motor Speedway in Concord, NC.
- Call 704-4-86995 or 704-436-8378 to check on hours open and daily availability.
- We do a limited amount of pre-picked berries, large orders for these must be placed in advance.
- We provide picking baskets and take home baskets.
- If it will be a while before you get home, you'll need to bring a cooler with ice to keep your berries fresh.
- Berries are very perishable. Plan to use your berries the day or next day after they are picked or freeze them.
- It's best to wear closed shoes because of there can be fire ants.
- There are two picnic tables available near the field creek.
- A wide brimmed hat is good on sunny days.
- We have bottled water and soft drinks available.
- There is aporta JON for necessities.
Under North Carolina law, there is no liability for an injury to or death of a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death.
1. Read the WARNING regarding assuming the risk of this agritoursim activity. (We do appreciate your business, but this is a requirement before you can pick).
2. Keep children with you and supervise all children at all times. (we love kids, but donít want them to get hurt and we canít watch them)
3. Leave the field immediately if you hear a thunderstorm approaching.(Thunderstorms move in very quickly here)
4. Dogs must be kept inside your vehicle.(we love dogs too, but we have our own, dog poop and berries donít mix well).
5. Do not go out side the berry field.(This is for your safety and our sanity).
6. Yes, there are poisonous snakes, bees, sticks, coyotes, mad momma birds, raccoons, possums, muskrats, gnats, mosquitoes, flies, hot sunshine, thunderstorms, high wind, hard rains, hail, dogs, cats, unlevel ground, wet grass from the dew and when it rains, dust when itís dry, the occasional meteor, and other acts of God and nature; so pleases PAY ATTENTION.
7.Have fun and enjoy your visit.